FATTY POPE #HERESFATTY INSTAGRAM CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Fatty Pope #HeresFatty Instagram Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 6, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and have a web-enabled mobile device prior to April 6, 2017. Employees of SIPP LLC (“Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, post your original photo of your Fatty Pope sticker on Instagram with the hashtags #HeresFatty (“Hashtags”) and @fattypope (collectively “Entry”), to enter the Contest. You must follow @fattypope on Instagram and include the Hashtags and @fattypope in your post. You must have a non-private Instagram account to enter and have your account privacy setting set to “Off”. An Instagram account can be opened for free by downloading the Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play. Limit one (1) Entry per person throughout the Contest Period. All Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2017. Entries must adhere to the Entry Guidelines indicated below, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
- Entrant must own all rights to the Entry. By submitting an Entry, entrant grants Sponsor and all other such persons as Sponsor may designate, the absolute, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right and permission to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify and prepare derivative works of the Entry and the name, portrait, and likeness (“Likeness”) of any individuals depicted in an Entry, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising of Sponsor, the Contest, and Sponsor’s products, all without further notice, consent or payment.
- Entry must be entrant’s sole original work and may not have been submitted previously in a Contest or contest of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond entrant’s immediate circle of friends and family) through any means.
- Entry must not (and entrants represent and warrant that an Entry will not) violate or infringe any third-party rights, including those relating to copyright, trademark, trade dress, logos, or other proprietary rights of any entity or person (living or deceased), including but not limited to rights of privacy, publicity or portrayal in a false light.
- Entry must not make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (other than Sponsor’s), including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, slogans or political or religious statements, or be otherwise objectionable, as determined in Sponsor/Administrator’s sole discretion.
- Products depicted in an Entry, such as clothing and other consumer products, should not feature any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, taglines, trademarks or other third-party materials (other than Sponsor’s).
- Entry must not include any representation or likeness of celebrities, including but not limited to athletes, actors, actresses, musicians, politicians, or any other public or private figures (living or deceased unless entrant has express permission), any commercial solicitation or promotional materials, website addresses, contact information or personally-identifiable information (e.g., first or last name, address, phone number, place of work, email address, etc.).
- If an Entry includes the image or likeness of anyone other than the entrant, entrant represents and warrants that each person depicted is twenty-one (21) years of age or older and entrant has obtained permission from each such individual and agrees to provide written copies of such permission to Sponsor upon request.
- Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s/Administrator’s sole discretion, or in violation of applicable laws, will be disqualified.
- Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Entry must not defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, the Released Parties, or Instagram, or their respective products and services, or other people, products or companies.
- Entry must not contain content that is false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Entry must not appeal primarily to persons under the legal drinking age, nor should it include images of cartoon characters.
- Entry must not contain statements or images relating to the armed forces of the United States; local, state or federal governments; state flags, emblems, seals, coat of arms, crests or insignias.
- Entry must not include images or activity that Sponsor/Administrator deem to be, in their sole discretion, lewd or indecent, including but not limited to photographs portraying sexually explicit activity as a result of consuming alcohol and images or activity that suggests that alcohol is needed for social, financial, educational or athletic success.
- Entry must not portray, encourage or condone drunk driving or depict situations where alcohol is being consumed rapidly, excessively, involuntarily, as part of a drinking game or as a result of a dare, or portray drinking of alcohol before or during activities that, for safety reasons, require a high degree of alertness or coordination.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest entry services to create fraudulent identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS: By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby irrevocably grants the Sponsor the non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, social media, and/or other Sponsor-selected media).
5. JUDGING TO DETERMINE WINNERS: All eligible Entries received will be judged by a panel of judges designated by the Sponsor, based on the following criteria: Originality and Creativity (50%); Appropriateness to Theme (40%); and, Photo Quality (10%) (“Judging Criteria”), to determine fifteen (15) Grand Prize winners. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged based solely on: Originality and Creativity (100%). The fifteen (15) Entrants with the highest combined judges' scores will be deemed the Grand Prize winners, subject to verification. Decisions of Sponsor (or Administrator on Sponsor’s behalf) are final with respect to all matters relating to judging. By participating, Entrants agree to the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted by Sponsor via Instagram Direct Message (“DM”) or comment, and will be asked to provide additional information back to the Sponsor, including date of birth and email address, for verification of eligibility. Potential winners will be required to reply to such DM or comment within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential Grand Prize winners will also be required to complete and return via email/fax/mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release and Assignment of Rights within seven (7) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within any specified timeframe or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be determined. Travel companion (who must be 21 years or older) must also complete and return a Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) prior to travel. All travelers must possess required travel documents (e.g., valid government-issued photo ID) prior to departure.
7. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): All fifteen (15) Prizes, with a total ARV of $200, are available to be won as follows: a limited edition Fatty Pope gold colored chalice, $100 Whole Foods Market Gift Cards, an all inclusive dinner for four (4) at Siena Tavern restaurant in Chicago, IL. No alcohol is included with any prize. Limit one prize per person/household.
8. GENERAL RULES: All federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple Instagram accounts, email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all Entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. By entering, entrant certifies that: a) submitted Entry is his/her own original work, b) he/she holds all rights to the Entry, and, c) he/she has followed and complied with the Official Rules of the Contest. By entering, entrant gives Sponsor the right to: a) use entrant’s Instagram username and/or Likeness, (b) alter, amend, edit or change Entry prior to distribution, and (c) use, distribute, reproduce, alter, and amend Entry for purposes of advertising and trade in any/all media throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and Instagram from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ Instagram usernames, likenesses and/or Entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Contest materials, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prizes. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Contest, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Contest. Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Contest; or if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Contest as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, winners will be determined from Entries received prior to cancellation via the Judging Criteria listed above.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Contest, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Illinois and entrant consents to the jurisdiction of that court and irrevocably waives any objection to, and any right of immunity from, the jurisdiction of that court or the execution of judgments resulting therefrom, on the grounds of venue or the convenience of the forum; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the laws of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by June 15, 2017, to: Fatty Pope Instagram Contest, 2250 West Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60612
12. SPONSOR: SIPP LLC 2250 West Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60612
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to SIPP LLC and not to Instagram.
ENJOY RESPONSIBLY | © 2017 SIPP LLC, Chicago, IL